In this Byers Scientific podcast interview, Marc Byers, Founder and President of Byers Scientific, and Eliane Khoury, Founder and CEO of VFA Solutions, discuss how their combined solutions tackle problematic odors – while also purifying the air with the most sustainable technology on the market today.
In October 2021, Byers Scientific and VFA Solutions, a leading provider of air purification products in Europe, announced a strategic partnership.
Through the agreement, Byers Scientific is bringing VFA’s technology and products to North America. For example, VFA’s patented ASPRA® electrostatic precipitation and filtration technology is being integrated into various Byers products, including the MT-6™ Molecular Filtration System. The combined offering brings together next-generation odor control with clean, healthy, and energy efficient technologies in the field of indoor air quality (IAQ) and filtration.
ASPRA® air purification from VFA Solutions is an effective filtration and purification system that removes airborne viruses – such as COVID-19 – pathogens and dust particles. It also creates less waste and requires less energy than conventional HEPA filter systems.
Following are some highlights from this interview:
- About VFA and Byer Scientific’s companies and offerings. (1:18)
- A high-level overview of the Byers Scientific and VFA strategic partnership. (4:32)
- Ideal applications for this combined offering, and why it is truly game-changing in North America (11:09)
- How the VFA solution is better than conventional HEPA filters. (17:33)
- What the future holds with regard to odor control and air purification. (26:14)
Are you ready to bring the combination of odor control and air purification to your facility? If so, please contact Byer Scientific here to learn more about how we can help.